Waterfalls 3 Waterfalls 3

My ears...

They are bleeding. That song is terrible.

Game's ok, but it's pretty easy.

Boss Killer Boss Killer

Totally high the entire time

Made it to the end too :D

9/11 Tower Jumper 9/11 Tower Jumper

Beat it first try

But I am pretty high too.

Kevin responds:

sXe for life, man.

B.C. Bow Contest B.C. Bow Contest

Fuck everything about this game

Seriously.

No one who's played more than 5 minutes of it could like it.

Music Quest Music Quest

Definitely cool

It's kind of like grooveshark. I like this, though, and definitely will use it some.

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

This works well in theory

But the way you have done it, the game just doesn't work. I normally love art games, because they give off an actual message. I understand the message you were probably trying to convey was "The more you keep your child from the outside world, the more it hurts them in the end when they have to go out there." Thing is, what your game is conveying is "Unless you baby your kid, he will die, unless he is extremely lucky."

Not to mention all of the damn bugs. The few times I could actually do well (not to mention the ONE time I got the sword and the ONE time I got the fountain) the game reset.

This review is pretty useless anyways. If I remember right, you're the guy who thinks his games are perfect and never changes them because everyone else is wrong and you are right. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's you.

*Flight* *Flight*

Great game

Only problem I have is about half of the medals aren't showing up after obtaining them. They show up in the game, but not on my medals list.

One Chance One Chance

Wow!

It's hilarious how the concept of ONE CHANCE just flies over peoples heads.

If you're wanting to play this multiple times, there are a lot of ways to do it, even without deleting cookies. You just have to be semi-competent.

Time to review the game.

It's a great game. I've played it through multiple times (sorry I cheated).

Anyways, I got a few endings, but I've been trying to find a way to jump off the roof.

SPOILER

I've found my family getting murdered, I've been murdered, I've died both with molly and without molly, and I've found the cure. I've read there's another ending but I just can't figure out how to get it. D:

But this is a great game.

It's actually a 9/10 game to me, but all these idiots reviewing your game made me change it to 10/10 ;)

Why this? Why this?

Why (make) this?

Honestly.

Between the broken English and the horrible story, I almost cried... because of how slow I moved.

Yes, I understood it. No, I didn't like it one bit.

Most "art" games are at least engaging in some way, coupled with the fact that they have an ACTUAL meaning to them.

I'll bet this is on the front page because it's so hilariously bad, Tom wanted others to laugh at it.

Reincarnation: LTETR Reincarnation: LTETR

Ah I love these games

Glad this one's out.

Got all the medals except for two of the secret ones.