My Name is Tom My Name is Tom

HAHAHAHAHA

I can't stop laughing.

The Legend of Mario (GaMetal) The Legend of Mario (GaMetal)

I am falling in love with your music.

This flows perfectly between all of the songs. It's so amazing.

There's nothing to improve on this piece, except adding even more songs. But, even without more songs, it's perfect.

Koopa's Road (GaMetal) Koopa's Road (GaMetal)

Sounds almost perfect!

At some parts, it seemed like it was a tiny bit offbeat, but that happened only once, and not for too long.

This is an amazing tune though!

A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

Wow!

I've been listening to your music for a while, so I was surprised when I stumbled upon this song while watching a video of a Minecraft playthrough, one with considerable views.

But as always, amazing!

The Call of Ktulu Orchestra The Call of Ktulu Orchestra

Great sound to it

But I'm not a big fan of having the keyboard replace the lead guitar. It just sounds too weird in my ears without the guitar doing the lead. Not saying it's bad in the least, just not my cup of tea.

Still great!

Old School Metal 80s HairGore! Old School Metal 80s HairGore!

Amazing!

This sounds like a mix of some of my favorite metal bands mashed into one!

Orchestral Metal Piece 1 Orchestral Metal Piece 1

Oh god

I did not realize how epic your Orchestral metal album was going to be until hearing this. I am definitely buying it when you release it!

Gravey responds:

So far 3 songs are finished without vocals. A fourth is nearly finished as well without vocals. So I'm hoping to have the entire album done without vocals in about 5-6 months. Then record vocals and mix them into the songs.

So it will be a while yet, but there is definite progress coming along for sure. :-)

Thanks for the kind words my friend.

-Gravey-

Smells Like Teen Spirit Remix Smells Like Teen Spirit Remix

I just don't feel this song should be techno

But aside from that, it's a great remix. I've just never been a big techno fan but it's a great tribute!

NWIP-Metaljonus NWIP-Metaljonus

Amazing song

I basically agree with DawsonODire except for the part about lyrics. This song would be great with lyrics, just don't screw it up with crappy screamo lyrics. That's what people think whenever they hear "Metal" now, and it makes me sad :(

Oral Sex is a Beautiful Thing Oral Sex is a Beautiful Thing